‘Toy Story 4’ Tokyo Metro Stamp Rally
‘Toy Story 4’ Stamp Rally will be held to get prizes by collecting stamps
In commemoration of the release of Pixar’s latest movie ‘Toy Story 4’, a stamp rally will be held at Tokyo Metro from June 15 to July 16, 2019.
If you collect stamps from 5 of the 8 stations where stamps are installed, you will receive prize at the Disney Store in Tokyo. In addition, if you collect all the stamps and apply with a postcard for application, items such as talking figures will be gifted by drawing.
■About this stamp rally
You need get a stamp rally leaflet which is distributed in the Tokyo Metro stations to collect stamps. The leaflet is in the rack installed in the station.
Since the stamps are placed on the outside of the ticket gate, travel expenses to each station are required.
■Stamp rally prizes
(1) 5 Stamps Reward “Clear File Folder” (the first 10,000 arrivals)
Clear File Folder will be given to 10,000 first-come-first-served customers by going to the designated Disney Store and presenting a leaflet that gather 5 stamps.
＜Clear File Folder Receiving Places＞
– DISNEY STORE Shinjuku Takashimaya
– DISNEY STORE Ikebukuro Sunshine City Alpa
– DISNEY STORE Shibuya Koen Dori
* The receipt period of the Clear File Folder is from June 15 to July 16, 2019.
(2) All Stamps Reward “Character items” (100 people by drawing)
– ＜A reward＞ Realistic Size Talking Figure (Buzz Lightyear) 10 people
– ＜B reward＞ Realistic Size Talking Figure (Woody) 10 people
– ＜C reward＞ Realistic Size Talking Figure (Bo Peep) 10 people
– ＜D reward＞ Space Crane 10 people
– ＜E reward＞ Walking Forky 10 people
– ＜F reward＞ 5 types Metal Collection (Metacolle) 10 people each
If you send the prize entry postcard by mail you can apply for drawing to the character items.
*Application deadline is until July 22, 2019. (postmark deadline)
|Event Name||‘Toy Story 4’ Tokyo Metro Stamp Rally|
|Venue||【Tokyo Metro 8 stations】
– Yurakucho Line Higashi-ikebukuro Station (Near the station office)
– Marunouchi & Fukutoshin Line Shinjuku-sanchome Station (Near the Takashimaya area ticket gate)
– Chiyoda & Fukutoshin Line Meiji-jingumae (Harajuku) Station (Near the Jingumae Crossing area ticket gate)
– Tozai Line Takadanobaba Station (Near the Meiji Dori area ticket gate)
– Marunouchi & Namboku Line Yotsuya Station (Near Kojimachi area ticket gate)
– Marunouchi & Namboku Line Korakuen Station (Near Kasuga-dori Street area ticket gate)
– Hibiya & Chiyoda Line Hibiya Station (Near the station office)
– Hibiya Line Akihabara Station (Near Iwamotocho area ticket gate)
|Dates||June 15, 2019 – July 15, 2019|
|Open Hours||9:00 – 20:00 (Installation time of stamps)|
|Admission||No entry fee
*Train fare to each station and mailing of entry postcards are charged.
|Address||Depends on the station|